It’s everyone’s favorite herb. It smells heavenly, it burns beautifully and it looks lovely. And you probably have a ton of it just waiting to be used. Here’s some ideas for putting it to work.
1. Sew it into a sleep sachet to enhance dream work and promote relaxation.
2. Use it in beauty and glamour spellsto symbolize the divine feminine.
3. Burn it during meditation on a charcoal disk for heightened psychic awareness and insight.
4. Better yet, make smudge sticks out of it. Rolling smudge sticks with 100% dried lavender stems makes for gorgeous smoking wands that smell amazing.
5. Add to your ritual bath to induce a calm, otherworldly feeling before you enter the circle.
6. Use it spells to calm a conflict. Lavender promotes peace between “at war” individuals.
7. Make flower crowns for festivals. Best done with fresh lavender, this flower can be made…
View original post 93 more words