These recipes can help boost your magical energy for spell work, i found these recipes in a few of my favorite witchcraft books.
Magic power oil ~judika Ills
1. Bruise, then pound fresh mint and vervain leaves.
2. Cover them with extra-virgin olive oil and leave them overnight.
3. Strain the oil through cheesecloth.
4. Repeat the entire process at least 2 or 3 times, using fresh herbs each time but retaining the oil so that it becomes permeated with the fragrance of the plants.
5. Repeat the process until the desired intensity of fragrance is achieved.
6. Use this oil to anoint and massage the body for extra power.
For all rites and workings of spirit conjuration and communication.
1 teaspoon copal
3 teaspoons juniper berries
3 teaspoons myrrh
2 drops patchouli oil
3 popular buds
1 teaspoon sloeberries
teaspoon ash of crow feathers
1 teaspoon vervain
View original post 160 more words